By accessing this website, continuing to access to, we assume you indicate your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions in full, which together with the Risk Warnings & Disclaimers. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, you should not access to or use Investbot.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Risk Warnings and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Computer” mean your computer, notebook, personal digital assistant, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, television and/or other electronic device now known or later developed used to access to and/or use the Inkstone Service;
“Investbot App” means the investbot web application and mobile application for iOS and Android;
“Content” means the data, information, materials, text, images, audio, video, photos, graphics, charts, maps, messages, email notifications, push notifications, postings, comments, trading strategies, signals, blogs, ideas, or any other content and materials shared, posted or published on, uploaded to, transmitted through, or linked from investbot;
“Agreement” mean this Investbot online service agreement setting out the terms and conditions of a legally binding agreement between you and Investbot and governing your access to, continuance of access to, use of and/or continuance of use of the Investbot App;
“Services” means the use and/or access to Investbot and all the Content available, where applicable, subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement;
“Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” means every person accessing this website, whether a visitor or a registered user;
“The Company”, “Investbot”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Investbot International Limited, Address: Flat/Rm B, 12/F, Hang Seng Causeway Bay Building, 28 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong;
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Investbot App aim to provide different trading strategies for informational and use as references only with your own discretion. Investbot App is created to be a educational tools which is based on the analyses and interpretations of publicly available information obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
Any material and information provided on this Investbot App is elaborated using backtesting, which is the process of testing trading strategies on prior time periods. The trading strategies, signals and models forming the information are based on technical specifications and statistics market data and they are to be considered for illustration and reference purpose only.
It does not soliciting any users or Investbot App visitor to execute any trade, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, neither direct or implicit, We have no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security. specific investment, provided trading signals and strategies. We provided opportunity for traders to test and simulate different trading strategies and tools available on Investbot App.
By using the service provided by us, you also acknowledge and agree that:
1. You declare that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and you agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes and modifications. Your continued access to and/or use of Investbot App shall be indicate your consent and conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
2. You may use the services only if you are not a person barred from receiving such services under the applicable legislation.
3. We reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions of this agreement and/or any features of Investbot App from time to time without prior notice. Such modification shall be effective and replace any previous terms and conditions of this agreement and/or any previous features of the Investbot App immediately upon posting of the modified agreement and/or features of the Investbot App without notifying you.
4. We reserves the right to change, alter and/or modify the design, impose limits on certain features and/or any other aspects or features of the Investbot App from time to time. We reserves the right to discontinue all or part of the Investbot App from time to time without notifying you.
6. If you accept this agreement on behalf of a company, organization or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
7. You may use the services only in compliance with these agreement and all applicable local, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
8. You may only use the Services on your own account and discretion and at your personal risk.
9. It is forbidden to post or otherwise make available content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party, creates liability or violates any local, state, national or international law.
10. It is forbidden to use or attempt to use another user's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or to create a false identity on the Service.
11. You may not use our Services for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities including breaching the financial markets legislation. International Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding financial markets and online conduct. You may not aggregate, display or make derivative use of the Content, nor may use any data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
If You want to use our Services, You have to create an account with Inestbot by login with your Facebook Account, filling in your email or mobile number. During the registration process, You may be asked for some information about your identity and are required to provide accurate, current and complete information.
You may also have to select a username and password. We encourage You to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) for your account. You will be fully responsible for any use of your account and for any actions taken by using your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
Certain parts of Investbot App offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. We does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Us, its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, our Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on Investbot App.
Our Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
5. You hereby grant to our Company a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The material and any Content on this Website and/or the Application or from any company’s publications, advertisements, is provided as general information and are dedicated for educational and entertainment purposes only. The material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment.
You understand and agree that trading in financial instruments can result in immediate and substantial losses of the capital invested and that only You should be responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for You, based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
It is based on the analyses and interpretations of publicly available information obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Unless otherwise stated, our Company and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Investbot App. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this Website and/or the Application for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. All Content is public by default and may be viewed by other users and through third party services and websites. You are responsible for your use of the Services, for creating backup copies and for any consequences thereof.
You must not:
1. Republish material from Investbot App;
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from Investbot App;
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Investbot App;
4. Redistribute content from Investbot International Limited (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites;
2. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Investbot’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
All the Content is intended to be only for information and educational purposes only. It does not soliciting any users or Website and/or the Application visitor to execute any trade, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy. You understand and acknowledge that investment in any financial instrument is subject to a number of risks, and that the profitability of any trading strategies available through the Content is not guaranteed nor promised.
Please be aware that there might be a time delay in the information provided on our Services. It is based on the analyses and interpretations of publicly available information obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Nothing on the Application should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security. Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage You or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that You or anyone else engages in based on any information or material You receive through Investbot App or our Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
4. Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on this Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Investbot disclaims all representation and warranties of profitability, achieving financial results, title, merchantability or similar. Investbot cannot guarantee any specific results from the use of the Services. Investbot does not represent or warrant that software, content or materials contained in the Services or elsewhere are accurate, complete, reliable, error-free or that the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain Content, signals, data or other material from or through Investbot App at your own discretion and risk and that You are solely responsible for its use.
Investbot, its partners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees or agents will not be liable to You or any third person for any damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Services, or any Content accessed through or downloaded from Investbot App.
The Services may contain links to third party websites or resources for your convenience only. If you choose to use the services of such a company, Investbot will not be responsible for any damages, costs or losses arising out or connected in any way with your use of the services of such company/ website. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by us.
We may terminate, suspend your subscription and delete your account and/or prohibit You from using or accessing the Services for any reason, or no reason, at any time, with or without notice, if we believe that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or You create risk or possible legal exposure for us.
1. deactivate or suspend the Investbot App or any part thereof, with or without notice to you, to carry out system, maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs;
2. limit or suspend your access to and/or use of any of the Investbot App with or without notice to you if Investbot is of the sole opinion that such action is appropriate as a result of your access to and/or use of the Service;
3. take any steps or omit to take any steps, with or without notice to you, for any reason Investbot deems relevant to the management or the operation of any of the Service and Investbot’s business, that may expand, reduce, modify, suspend, limit, make inaccessible or adversely affect the Inkstone Service or any part thereof.
4. Investbot may, upon discovery of any suspected or actual, fraudulent, deceptive, unlawful or improper use of the Inkstone Service by you, suspend your access to and/or use of any or all of the Inkstone Service temporarily or permanently
5. This Agreement may be terminated by Investbot for any reason at any time
6. Termination under the provisions of this Agreement shall not affect Investbot’s rights in relation to any antecedent breach(es) or liability(ies) incurred prior to the date of termination nor shall it affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision contained in this Agreement which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination. All remaining benefits (whether monetary or non-monetary) that you may enjoy under this Inkstone Agreement as at the date of termination shall be forfeited absolutely.
We will make reasonable efforts to notify You via the email address provided by You upon subscribing to the Website and/ or the Application. Nothing in this section affects our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and each of our members, managers, directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services, any Content available on or through the Application and the Website or otherwise, your conduct in connection with the Services or with other users, or any violation of these Agreement or of any law, rule, regulation or order, or the rights of any third party. This indemnity shall survive any termination or cessation of use by You of the Services.
These Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.