Certain visitors to this Website and/or the Application choose to interact with Investbot App in ways that require Us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that We gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
When you access our Website and/or the Application, connect to, sign up to, participate in, create an account for, make individual operations within or otherwise use our services, we may collect personal data about you.
We also process data that we have legitimately received from publicly available sources or through your use of the Services. If you want to use our Services, you have to create an account in this Website and/or the Application. During the registration process, personal information will be required, such as your name and email address. We do not have access to your log-in password and we do not collect or store any data related to your password.
When we collect your personal data, our goal is to provide You with the Services offered by the Company, to communicate with You, and to manage your account with us. Account related information may include information requests, customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded.
We may contact you from time to time. If you contact us by email, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. In this case, we will be able to use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message to respond to You. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or correspondence from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in each correspondence. We may use this information to make inferences, like what topics you may be interested in, and to customize the Content we show you, including ads.
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. The Company may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Investbot International Limited does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Those who engage in transactions with the Company – by purchasing our Services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, the Company collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with our Service. The Company does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, the Company uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
We are dedicated to preserve the confidentiality of your personal information and we are committed to both minimize the data we collect and limit its use and purpose only to what is strictly necessary to:
(2) in case the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us – for example, to ensure that we provide you with the best services and information we can and to continue improving our products in your best interest; to send you surveys for analytical and statistical purposes, as well as to collect aggregate statistics about your use of the services;
(3) for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which Investbot is subject (including but not limited to anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing regulatory obligations, any applicable tax legislation) and in case we are obliged to provide a reference about you to a public authority or agency in order to comply with a legal obligation;
(4) within the scope of your consent – for example, for marketing and promotional purposes. If you have granted us consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes, processing will only take place in accordance with the purposes set out in the declaration of consent and to the extent agreed therein. Any consent given may be revoked at any time by you with future effect.
We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, notifications made through the Application, by redirecting clicks or through other methods. We do this to help improve our Services and to provide more relevant advertising.
We will process your personal data for the purposes of:
(1) providing the Services requested by you or used by means of any Content accessed by you, including having chat or email communication;
(2) improving and personalising our Services to enhance your experience by providing you with market information which we believe may be relevant to you and send you important account and Services related data by different communication channels, including surveys, in-app notifications, platform messages and emails we think would be of interest to you.
(3) preventing misuse and fraud, demonstrating business transactions and communications; managing transactions surveillance and monitoring and complying with reporting obligations; managing risks, disputes, complaints, litigation or in the context of prosecution;
(4) occasionally sending you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Investbot App and our products;
Your personal data is received and processed by those employees of the Company that need it for the execution of contractual, legal and regulatory obligations. Further, we may disclose, to the extent we deem such disclosure or transmission is necessary for satisfying the purposes set out above, to the following recipients:
(1) Other companies within our group in order to allow us to provide a full service to you, where such other companies need to know that information in order to process it on Our behalf or to provide services available at our Services
(2) Any lawyers, external auditors or advisors, professional consultants, as well as any courts, regulatory, governmental, administrative or other official bodies as may be required by law, where such disclosure is necessary
(i) to comply with any applicable law or regulation;
(ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions or policies;
(iii) to protect the security or integrity of our services; and
(iv) to protect our rights and interests;
(3) third-party service providers that provide IT services, hosting, maintenance, advisory and consultancy services, research, which are only authorized to process your personal data strictly for the purposes of providing these services and in accordance with our instructions. If applicable, we will enter with such third-party service providers into the relevant contractual agreements or the standard data protection clauses that would be required to ensure compliance with our instructions;
We will require any entity to whom we disclose your information or who may obtain it on our behalf to ensure its confidentiality, and to handle it in line with the legitimate purpose for which they are allowed to access it and in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Investbot International Limited discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when the Company believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of the Company, third parties or the public at large.
The Company respects that data subjects have the following rights about the data processing, and the data which is recorded about them:
1. To request for access regarding the nature of information held and to whom it has been disclosed.
2. To prevent processing likely to cause damage or distress.
3. To prevent processing for purposes of direct marketing.
4. To be informed about the mechanics of automated decision-making process which will significantly affect them.
5. Not to have significant decisions that will affect them taken solely by automated process.
6. To sue for compensation if they suffer damage by any contravention of the applicable privacy and other laws.
7. To take action to rectify, block and erase including the right to be forgotten or destroy inaccurate data.
8. To request the supervisory authority (eg. a privacy commissioner or a data protection officer) to assess whether any provision of the relevant privacy and other laws has been violated.
9. To have personal data provided to them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to have such data transmitted to another data controller.
10. To object to any automated profiling which is occurring.
Please contact us using the contact details provided below to make a request in respect of your rights. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving such request. If we cannot honour your request within the 30-day period, we will let you know the reasons why and when we expect to be able to fulfil your request.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We maintain security and incident response plans in the event of a physical or technical incident to handle this in a timely manner and limit any negative effect of such incident. Although we work hard to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal data.
Please recognise that you play a vital role in protecting your own personal data. When registering with our services, it is important to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, to not reveal this password to any third-parties, and to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of your account. If you believe that any of your account login details have been or might have been exposed, you can change your password at any time through our Website, as well as immediately contact our customer service. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
You declare that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and Investbot App is not intended for persons under 18 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal data without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will takes steps to delete such information.
You have the right to know whether our Company holds your personal data, access the data and/or correct any inaccuracies of such data. You also have the right to make reasonable inquiries about Investbot App personal data policies and procedures. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw your consent (if applicable) at any time. Please note however that if you object to the processing of your personal data, it may affect Investbot App ability to provide the services that you required to you or may affect the quality of such services. If you withdraw your consent (if applicable), the Company will stop providing such services to you which applicable laws requires specific consent.
All of the above requests should be made in writing to us at [email protected]